SECURITY PRACTICE LEADER
BUSINESS UNIT: Compute Solutions
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL TIME
COMPENSATION: $87k-$130k with Full Benefits Package
POSITION TYPE/ HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, with some evening and weekend work as needed
TRAVEL: Regional / Day
The Security Practice Leader will lead and develop a successful Security Practice
advising business leaders and C-level Executives in a variety of businesses in all
aspects of cyber risk and security. A security advisor and solutions firm specializing
in business advisory/consulting services specific to risk and risk avoidance, and
security influencing technology solutions for our clients. This company’s focus is on
being a trusted advisor to our clients and helping them to establish an appropriate
security posture for the clients’ business.
- Vision and thought leader for the practice
- Close new business opportunities
- Lead engagements insuring successful service/solutions delivery and development of strong client relationships
- Be the “face” of the business unit; marketing our expertise, being recognized as an industry thought leader, participate in co-marketing activities
- Do presentations at conferences, etc.
- Recruitment, supervision of staff, development of staff
- Managing the business to meet financial goals and objectives
- Interpersonal Communications
- Business Acumen
- Executive Presence
- Supervisory Responsibility: Yes
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform successfully in the role.
Computer Science Degree and relevant education particularly in Cyber-Security
Certifications and Credentials:
CISSP, CRISC, CISA for example
- Demonstrate experience in building a practice.
- Demonstrate experience in managing a team of resources geared to fulfill deliverables.
- Expertise in leading and advising clients on security; risk, governance, technology, regulatory drivers and making application of NIST, ISO, ITIL standards.
- Specialty areas would include Risk Management, cyber security control and information security, business resilience
- Understanding of security audit standards
- Understand and articulate market trends and ability to understand the competitive landscape
Successful candidates must undergo a background screening which includes a urine drug test.