The Remote Project Coordinator position is responsible for assisting the founder of a Puerto Rico-based concierge company, in different customer service-related tasks and processes that can be done remotely. In addition to this, the role will encompass aspects of social media and short-term rental platform management.
· Retrieve documents and information from platforms to facilitate processes
· Assist in Client Onboarding Process
· Assist with general client inquiries
· Prepare ‘go-to’ guides
· Providing general support to CEO’s day to day work such as document preparation and drafting as needed, research and follow up.
· Work with CEO to improve company systems and processes i.e. client onboarding, vendor database, etc.
· Prepare service proposals
· Organization skills
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Customer Service Oriented
· Be able to work under pressure (at times)
· Proficient in Social Media
· Proficient and savvy in research
· Confidentiality extremely important.
Good to have:
· Web Design skills
· Speak the Spanish language
· Sale skills
· Competitive and with opportunity to earn commissions based on brought in business.
About WE GOT THIS
With offices based in San Juan Puerto Rico, We Got This Premium Concierge was founded in 2016 and provides relocation, lifestyle management and business services to individuals, families and companies that move to Puerto Rico.
The above statements and information are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the opportunity for modifications or adjustment to the job or the manner of performing it consistent with the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to the disabled. With or without accommodation, the essential functions must be performed. Employees unable to accomplish any functions may request reasonable accommodation’s pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act. In addition, employee must follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable.