Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in design, modification, and implementation of global corporate web site(s)
• Design, implement, and maintain web site front-end, including design and search engine optimization (SEO) enhancements.
• Design and implement web applications to enhance web content.
• Regular maintenance of system back-end.
• Maintain and assist in upgrading corporate content management system.
• Create and manage (regional) content with Typo3 (CMS)
• Improve SEO, SEA to generate more traffic.
• Work as part of an international team to design and implement new ideas.
*Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor as necessary.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• 1-3 years’ experience in similar role.
• Developing typo3 extensions with extbase and fluid (Typoscript, PHP, SQL, JS, CSS, HTML) to extend the system.
• MySQL to create database dumps or to edit some content properties.
• Strong understanding of UX/UI, web standards, and SEO techniques.
• Additional languages (optional): ASP.NET / SharePoint / C#, Visualforce.
• Experience with installing and maintaining content management systems (typo3 or equivalent)
• Experience with MySQL databasing or equivalent.
• Ability to remotely maintain and navigate Linux-based web servers.
• Understanding of and ability to integrate APIs where required.
• Understanding of / experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of standard web security principles.
• Able to work collaboratively as part of an international group.
Physical & Cognitive Demands
• Sitting for extended periods of time, some walking and standing.
• Frequent operation and use of computer.
• Occasional lifting and moving of 10-15 pounds; occasional stooping, bending, crouching, reaching or crawling.
• Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to use hands/fingers, touch and feel.
• Must be able to talk, see, hear and write.
• Capable of adequate judgement, professionalism, decision making, reasoning, comprehension, strong English written and verbal communication and stress control. Must be able to follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, as well as prioritize work schedule.
• This position operates in a typical office environment.
• Employees will encounter average indoor conditions and noise.
The above statements and information are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the opportunity for modifications or adjustment to the job or the manner of performing it consistent with the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to the disabled. With or without accommodation, the essential functions must be performed. Employees unable to accomplish any functions may request reasonable accommodation’s pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act. In addition, employee must follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable.