Main Duties and Responsibilities
Work with respective departments / personnel to create and distribute:
• Support sales by creating non-technical sales literature (Brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.)
• Support content creation and messaging for social media accounts and website updates.
• Create marketing promotional materials.
• Ensure all externally available content is updated to reflect any changes in sales philosophy, corporate identity, etc.
• Coordinate distribution of materials to respective departments.
• Coordinate tradeshow and event logistics including internal attendee registration, company profile submission, material and booth shipment, Salesforce entry of event details, etc.
• Communicate with external vendors to secure marketing materials and collateral.
• Create graphics for general marketing use (ads, brochures, social media, etc.)
*Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor as necessary.
• Regularly conduct research to identify new markets or opportunities
• Monitor competitors’ marketing activities on websites, social media accounts, etc.
• Regularly report market research activities
• Assist in preparation of forecasting reports.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Understanding of digital marketing channels and corresponding KPI.
• Strong project management skillset; highly organized with careful attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
•Ability to work and influence cross-functionality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with the following programs and tools:
• Adobe content creation software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
• Salesforce or equivalent Customer relationship management (CRM) solutions.
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Social Media task support.
• Customer oriented.
• Good communication skills.
• High energy / motivated personality.
• Ability to multitask.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Ability to work with a team.
• Highest moral and ethical standards.
• Confidentiality extremely important.
Physical & Cognitive Demands
• Sitting for extended periods of time, some walking and standing.
• Frequent operation and use of computer.
• Occasional lifting and moving of 10-45 pounds.
• Occasional stooping, bending, crouching, reaching or crawling
• Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to use hands/fingers, touch and feel
• Must be able to talk, see, hear and write
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Capable of adequate judgement, decision making, reasoning, comprehension, strong English written and verbal communication and stress control.
• Incumbent must have the ability to count accurately, add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
• Must be able to understand and follow basic English instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, as well as prioritize work schedule.
• This position operates in a typical office environment.
• Employees will encounter average indoor conditions and noise.
The above statements and information are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the opportunity for modifications or adjustment to the job or the manner of performing it consistent with the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to the disabled. With or without accommodation, the essential functions must be performed. Employees unable to accomplish any functions may request reasonable accommodation’s pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act. In addition, employee must follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable.