Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable. Immediate reporting of any safety violations or concerns.
• Maintain & ensure 3rd party partners and FSRs meet commercial, technical, legal, and financial requirements according to BENDER’s Factory Authorized Technician criteria.
• Coordinate, and deploy Factory Authorized Technicians for field services activities.
• Work with Field Service Manager to continually monitor 3rd party and in-house technician performance.
• Assist in evaluation of new partners to further expand BENDER’s field service network.
• Assist in the creation and retention of training materials for contractors, hospital staff, and 3rd party service partners on proper use and maintenance of BENDER products and solutions.
• Review Field Service Technicians’ reports and distribute final professional report to customer in a timely manner.
• Manage all field service related documentation.
• Assist in demand generation for sales of retro fit, accessories, and custom applications through marketing campaigns and calls.
• Assist Division Head to generate incremental revenue by signing facilities to annual testing and maintenance contracts.
• Create and maintain opportunities and quotations for periodic and retrofit service work in CRM.
• Report customer feedback for quality, marketing, and new product development.
• Assist in the implementation of field service and related cases in Salesforce.
• Assist in achieving or exceeding annual business targets.
*Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor as necessary.
• Complete reports & metrics as required by management.
• Assist in the development and continual maintenance of process, procedures, and supporting documentation as required by management.
• Assist in the collection of past due service accounts.
• Issue purchase orders to 3rd Party partners and ensure timely payment for services rendered.
• Provide back-up support for technical assistance group.
• Provide back-up support for medical product quotations.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• 4 year degree in business or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the service industry the electrical industry.
• Must have strong computer skills.
• Must be highly efficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
• Required travel up to 25%
• Extremely efficient with detail-oriented assignments while multitasking and meeting deadlines.
• Possess confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
• High energy / motivated personality.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
Physical & Cognitive Demands
• Frequent sitting for extended periods of time.
• Frequent extended periods of walking and standing.
• Frequent operation and use of computer.
• Frequent lifting and moving of 10-45 pounds.
• Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to use hands/fingers, touch and feel.
• Must be able to talk, see, hear and write in English.
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Capable of adequate judgement, decision making, reasoning, comprehension, strong English written and verbal communication and stress control.
• Incumbent must have the ability to count accurately, add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
• Must be able to understand and follow basic English instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, as well as prioritize work schedule.
• This position operates in mixed environments including but not limited to:
- Office environment - average indoor conditions and noise.
- Healthcare critical patient care spaces – average indoor conditions and noise, occasional blood, urine, and/or bodily fluids within visible proximity of work area.
- Construction sites – may or may not be heated or cooled, occasional high noise and construction vehicular traffic.
The above statements and information are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the opportunity for modifications or adjustment to the job or the manner of performing it consistent with the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to the disabled. With or without accommodation, the essential functions must be performed. Employees unable to accomplish any functions may request reasonable accommodation’s pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act. In addition, employee must follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable.