CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
BUSINESS Unit: Customer Service Management
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL TIME
COMPENSATION: $40-$50K With Health Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing
POSITION TYPE/ HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, with some evening and weekend work as needed
TRAVEL: Regional 90266
We are seeking a Customer Support Manager to join our rapidly growing cold beer lovin' company. You will provide online customer support for our customers via an online portal and telephone, as well as oversee multiple remote staff members and help our CEO/Co-Founder/Chief Beer Digester (yes, that's all the same person...) with various projects, as needed.
The Company has remained a highly automated and technology forward online business for over 3 years, growing more than 10x year over year. Yet, we've been able to remain so efficient that we haven't required employees, until now that is. We're about to launch a number of additional products, just completed a successful international expansion into Australia/New Zealand, and recently received the full utility patent for our product -- which means it's time to hit the gas and really scale. So yes, there is tremendous room for growth and income potential.
Oh yeah, and although you'll have access to an office, you're not required to be in it unless we have scheduled meetings. So most of the time you can work from home, your favorite coffee shop, the beach, or really anywhere with a reliable internet connection and cell service.
- Handle some administrative needs of founder, typically important projects that directly impact the business.
- Oversee and operate online support system, as well as some customer calls (calls are really rare).
- Train and supervise lower-level support staff, whom haven't yet been hired, so you'll participate in that too.
- Remain open minded and flexible to responsibilities. This is a highly dynamic environment...if you like the stability of having the same job responsibilities every single day, this is NOT for you.
- A whole lot more that can't possibly be included...
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment is preferable.
- Exceptional ability to identify and SOLVE problems.
- Fast learner and dynamic thinker.
- Intellectual curiosity is a must.
- High level of technical aptitude.
- Comfortability working without constant supervision.